Heng Long Tanks - Receiver Boards
A Step By Step Visual Guide
Can be used to replace a faulty joystick or a faulty transmitter board.
here for more information on Heng Long
1. Inside the transmitter showing
connection to battery compartment.
2. View of main transmitter
circuit board .
3. Close-up showing arrangement of wires from circuit board to battery compartment
4. View showing two joystick
and connection to circuit board.
5. The joystick with the two 3-pin connectors has the working trims for proportional
6. The joystick with the 5-pin connector does not have working trims. The connector
is also different from previous non-smoke and sound version. *
* If upgrading from
the older transmitter from the non-smoke and sound version and the joystick with
the non-working trims is reused, use photo 6 to work out position of each wire
from the joystick to the socket on the circuit board and solder each in place.